Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Book Proposal!

So the Self Employment in the Arts Conference, or the SEA is coming up rapidly and this year they have a mock Book Propsal. I thought I might be adventurous and put myself out there with a book proposal for Akari so we'll see how it goes. (They might not accept it cause it's two weeks late, but considering that the head lady told me about it the week after the deadline...?) I'm not sure I wrote the propisal totally right, but I think the graphic novel pages will think for themselves. They look pretty good, and with the Wildwords font...that really pulls it all together.

The only thing that makes me a bit sad is that the original pages have a bit of a warmer or neutral gray tone to them while the scanned in versions look a little more blue or cooler in tint...hmmm....
~6H

No comments:

Post a Comment