Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is it a Post for the Sake of a Post? Or Has Something Important Happened? Well, Someone Gets Shot!

Curretnly Scripting: Chapter 5, Scene 1 (it's kinda long)
Storyboards: ON HOLD
Artist's Status: Discontent

QUITE DISCONTENT! With this layout! I wish I understood better the language of HTML. But if I couldn't learn French in four years, then there's no chance of HTML happening. I used to know some basics, but you can't FTP anything on this site, so I'm at a lost of how to upload my images...I guess I have to get one of them image hosting sites? Hmmm...

In other news, someone gets shot in Chapter 5. You'll have to wait to find out who though!!! *evil laugh*

I'm really starting to fall in love with my characters though. I was showing some of my production sketches to the painting teacher here who's standing in for the REAL painting professor. Real painting prof is a jerkface. This one is lovely. She sad Akari was "beautiful!" WOW! And she loves my page layouts! I feel so awesome from that.

I'm gonna do some artwork soon. Like, offical Akari artwork, so that I can show you guys what the characters look like. And also, so that I can get some images in the blog layout. Seroiusly, how the hell am I supposed to edit this thing! I AM SO INADEQAUTE! RAWR!!!!!!

And that is all.
~6H

No comments:

Post a Comment