Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's been awhile! But the Project continues full speed Ahead!

THUMBNAILS:Done
SCRIPT: DONE
FINAL PAGES STARTED!
Currently drawing: Chapter 1 Sc II

HUZZAH!
That how I feel when I think that I have the whole story of "Akari" done in some form, that I know every that's going to happen. However, at the same time I'm quite far behind, so I'm worried. I was able to pencil 15 pages in about 4 days, which wasn't too bad considering that the paper came in late. (Even though they made me pay 15 dollars for shipping! FIFTEEN!!!)
Then my advsior wanted a typed up copy of the script. That took from monday till today with much non stop typing, except that Tuesday night I got sick so yesterday I couldn't work on it very much. I was able to finish typing it this morning, at least, but no pages have been worked on this week and I jsut don't feel with it enough. Also, the inking takes FOREVER, and I'm being totally anal about everything. But oh well.

Back to taking cold meds! AWAY!
~6H

No comments:

Post a Comment