Friday, April 16, 2010

Now We're Making Progress...After A Month of No Progress...

Currently Scripting: Chapter 4 Scene 3
Storyboarding: Prolouge
Production Sketches: Started
Status: Slight Panic with a side of HELL YEAH!

Hey everyone. Long time no see. Eh heh heh...

Well, remember when I said I wanted to have the script finished by Spring break? See how I'm only in Chapter 4 still? ( In my defense, Scene 1 is very long and action packed!) Well, a lot of things began to happen, and then my Grandpa passed so I lost motivation to work. But now I have it back. Why?

Because, against what I originally promsied myself, that I would NOT start the storyboards until the scrpit was finished because I knew that I'd only want to work on the story boards once I started them and would ignore the script until I ran out of script to board...I did it anyway. I wanted to have some storyboards to show my potential (and now OFFICIAL Almost) thesis director! I feel severly awesome right now because I have a thesis director, and it's only one of the greatest intelectuals on our campus! I am so thrilled. She does more of the academic side of graphic novels, but her insight is too valuble to pass up. And she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!! I am outrageously excited.

Did you also know it's Formula One season? Just a side note, since I am a tifosi (Ferrari fan) and an F1 nut. Tee hee...

And now to reveal the names of the six main characters. Their profiles will be coming soon for you enjoyment, so you'll actually know what I'm talking about.

Akari Saito
Takaharu Shidomi
Junko Arada
Yukina Tachibana
Katsuaki Yamada
Kagehito Yamada

Next time, I'll talk about the setting of the story, Inaka City. Farewell for now!
~6H

No comments:

Post a Comment