Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...in the cold!

Currently Scripting: Chapter 4 Scene 3
Storyboards: Prologue
Production Sketches: Getting there

Betweeen going on bandtour, classes, make up work, looking for and job aND apartment hunting, life is just so busy! But it's not overwhelemingly so yet, which owrries me. I should be drasticaly overwhelemed. But I'm not...? Interesting.
It has been really cold here lately though. I'm freezing all the time. (except when I'm drunk like last night on my livestream...what?)

I've trying to draw the characters over and over again in the production sketches so that they'll look consistant. Kagehito is the hardest for me to draw, because he has long hair AND glasses. (It's odd because he's not the type of person who would have a ponytail, but he does). Getting Akari to look consistant has also been a challenge. Maybe they're both so difficult because they usually have very blank expressions.

Well, I'm off to dry my hair and go to class. Maybe later or tomorrow I'll post a short profile of Akari, our main character.

All the best!
~6H

No comments:

Post a Comment