Thursday, November 11, 2010

HOLY CRAP! Some of the First Final Pages!!!

Currently Working on: Chapter 1 Sc3 Inks, Ch. 1 Sc IV/Ch. 2 Sc II pencils
Artist's Status: Empowered

You can go to my deviantart (located here:) to see a preview of some of the final pages and what it will look like when done! There are three story pages up so far and the cover of Chapter 1. It's very excited! I even used REAL comic font for once, so I'm feeling really cool.

I have a nice stack of finished pages, but I'm still in Chapter 1. And there really isn't enough time to work on it this wekk because of two huge papers I have due...hmmm...

Hopefully, when things begin to settle, I'll be able to do more at one time. I'm almost done with this term! And then it's off to Rome for a nice two week study abroad trip, and then home, where I plan to do nothing but pencil and ink like mad. Hopefully....HOPEFULLY this will come true.

Until then, enjoy the preview!
~6H

No comments:

Post a Comment